Do you want to become a better piano teacher?
Have you ever wanted to take a college piano pedagogy course, but haven't had the opportunity to do so? Would you like to learn how you can plan for and use in-lesson time with your students in ways most conducive to their success?
Are you curious about the piano method books other teachers use, and wonder how to choose the right ones for your students? Do you want your students to play with better technique and expression, but aren't sure how to help them?
Do you wish you knew more about how to find pieces for your students that are fun for them to learn and appropriate for their level? Would you like to organize and streamline your income and bookkeeping processes, so you can focus on the part you love most: teaching?
You're in the right place.
Excellence in Piano Teaching is an experience designed to bring your teaching to the next level. This six-week, guided online course will help you develop the skills you need to produce happy, capable students and run a successful business as a piano teacher. Join JOY MORIN and your fellow classmates in this immersive, small group experience.
The next session Excellence in Piano Teaching kicks off soon. It all begins Monday, October 7, 2019.
Are you in?
[Ready to register? Scroll to the bottom on this page. Not sure? Watch the video below and continue reading to find out if this course if right for you.]
"This course was an excellent opportunity to analyze my teaching and business skills. Even with experience under my belt, I was able to learn so much about how to successfully run my business."--piano teacher in Ohio
Excellence in Piano Teaching might be right for you if:
- You've always wanted to take a piano pedagogy course -- or, if you took one during college but you'd love to take another!
- You have a drive for ongoing self-improvement as a piano teacher and would love to take your teaching to the next level
- You love the idea of spending time on weekly readings and participating in discussion prompts to interactive with and apply what you are learning
- You love talking with and connecting with other piano teachers. After all, the more we learn about others, the more we learn about ourselves!
This course might NOT be right for you if:
- You are juggling such a busy schedule right now that it isn't currently feasible to invest a few hours per week into the coursework.
- You feel the way you are currently teaching is good enough - you aren't interested in bringing your teaching or business to the next level right now.
"Joy Morin's course is one I would highly recommend for any piano teacher. This course exceeded my expectations and in my opinion, was worth every penny."--piano teacher in South Carolina